hi there. with years of experience in reporting, features, PR, and more, i'm a journalist specialising in pop, politics, prose, punning, and aggressive amounts of alliteration.
• i've worked with 31 different publications. i'm hooked, to be honest.
• i have a gold standard NCTJ multimedia diploma from London's best journo school, News Associates. the things i do to write, huh?
• i'm a kcl eng lang & lit grad. haha, yeah, I'm a nerd who wrote his dissertation on memes.
• my first piece for Male Extravaganza on the style of supermodel David Gandy was picked up and publicised by the big guy himself.
• i've interviewed former labour party leader jeremy corbyn, labour shadow secretary for state for women and equalities dawn butler, plaid cymru leader adam price, trans* rights activist Munroe Bergdorf, and internationally acclaimed actor Mark Gatiss.
• i can do 100 words per minute in shorthand. retro, huh?
• i was first in print aged 17 – appearing in the London weekly magazine Shortlist – discovering that i need a healthy diet of bylines to subsist.