hi there. with over 5 years of experience in writing, features, PR, and more, i'm a journalist specialising in pop politics, prose, punning, and aggressive amounts of alliteration.
• i've worked with 24 different publications. i'm hooked, to be honest.
• i'm a kcl eng lang & lit grad. haha, yeah, I'm a nerd who wrote his dissertation on memes.
• my first piece for Male Extravaganza on the style of supermodel David Gandy was picked up and publicised by the big guy himself.
• i've interviewed trans rights activist Munroe Bergdorf, stylist Darren Kennedy, and internationally acclaimed drag artist Jonny Woo.
• attending Pitti Uomo 88 in Italy as the assistant to british menswear designer Helen Anthony was the first time i got a tan. i got my second tan the following year, helping Anthony at his first Milan Fashion Week FW16.17 stint. no tan was to be found the third time around at his SS17 MFW show. i just brr'd a lot assisting at his FW18.19 NYFW show.
• i was rated a 6.5/10 in Attitude's first dates column, table for two, but was easily rated a 10/10 journalist for my time interning there.
• i was in print when i was 17 - appearing in the London weekly magazine Shortlist - discovering that i need a healthy diet of bylines to sustain myself.
• my first blog post back in 2012 concerned Anette Kellerman, and was inspired by Ugly Betty, which is vaguely a prophecy of my life.