hi there. with years of experience in reporting, features, PR, and more, i'm a journalist specialising in pop, politics, prose, punning, and aggressive amounts of alliteration.
• i've worked with 31 different publications. i'm hooked, to be honest.
• i have a gold standard NCTJ multimedia diploma from London's best journo school, News Associates. the things i do to write, huh?
• i'm a kcl eng lang & lit grad. haha, yeah, I'm a nerd who wrote his dissertation on memes.
• my first piece for Male Extravaganza on the style of supermodel David Gandy was picked up and publicised by the big guy himself.
• i've interviewed former labour party leader jeremy corbyn, former labour shadow secretary for state for women and equalities dawn butler, shadow secretary of state for international trade emily thornberry, plaid cymru leader adam price, trans rights activist Munroe Bergdorf, walking dead star daniel newman, singer rebecca black, and internationally acclaimed actor Mark Gatiss.
• i can do 100 words per minute in shorthand. retro, huh?
• i was first in print aged 17 – appearing in the London weekly magazine Shortlist – discovering that i need a healthy diet of bylines to subsist.