hi, i'm josh milton
graduating with an english language & literature degree from King's College London, i'm scouting for writing opportunities in the sphere of fashion, lifestyle, and art.
main talent: writing on the dead glow of a laptop screen to tight deadlines.
life moments include:
• i've contributed to 17 publications. Unlucky me, ay.
• my first piece for Male Extravaganza on the style of supermodel David Gandy was picked up and publicised by the big guy himself.
• i've interviewed trans-activist and model Munroe Bergdorf, stylist Darren Kennedy, and internationally acclaimed drag artist Jonny Woo.
• attending Pitti Uomo 88 in Italy as the assistant to British Menswear designer Helen Anthony was the first time i got a tan. i got my second tan the following year, helping Anthony at his first Milan Fashion Week AW16.17 stint. no tan was to be found the third time around at his SS17 MFW show.
• i was in print when i was 17 - appearing in the London weekly magazine Shortlist - discovering that i need a healthy diet of bylines to sustain myself.
• my first blog post back in 2012 concerned Anette Kellerman, and was inspired by Ugly Betty, which is vaguely a prophecy of my life.
welcome to my website.
copyright © josh milton 2017